The ultimate performance paracular wheel for time trial and triathlon
The WS TT range is designed for cyclists looking for absolute performance.
The WS TT paracular wheel is the ideal full rear wheel for performance on time trial and triathlon courses. Developed in a wind tunnel in collaboration with Astana, it embodies all the experience and know-how of CORIMA in high performance.
- 28" clincher rear
- Shimano / SRAM Disc brake
- Rim width: 26mm
- Axle: Thru axle Ø12 x 142mm
- Model: C+
- Weight: 1255 g
- Carbon weave: Satin mat 3K
- Rim tape
- Protection wheelbag
- Disc valve adaptor air pipe at 90degrees
- Valve hole sticker
Tire air pressure
Refer to the table below for the tire pressures in relation to the section marked on the tyre.
|Tire section (mm)||max. pressure (bar)||max. pressure (psi)|
- Do not remove the tire with any metal tool.
- The minimum tire section is 23 mm and the maximum 32 mm.
- For comfort and performance we recommend fitting 23 mm section tires on our 22.6 mm wide rims and 25 mm section tires on our 26 mm wide rims.
- The original CORIMA braided rim tape is mandatory. If it is damaged it must be the replaced.
- CORIMA clincher wheels are not compatible with tubeless conversion kits.
- Only tires with inner tubes are acceptable (except latex inner tubes).
- Co2 cartridge inflation systems are only allowed if their flow rate is adjustable. Instant inflation cartridges are prohibited with CORIMA wheels.
- If the tire manufacturer indicates a pressure lower than that in the table, use the lower value.