The paracular wheel with ultimate performance on the track.
Developed for athletes looking for records and Olympic titles, our track wheels are the number one choice of the best track racers.
The famous Paracular C+ have a straight profile unlike the lenticulars.
- 28" tubular (Front) | 28" tubular (Rear)
- Rim width: 22.6mm
- Axle: Axle Ø9 x 100mm + 2 screws M6 x 25mm + 2 bolts Ø20mm (Front) | Axle Ø10 x 120mm + 2 track screws (Rear)
- Model: C+
- Weight: 890gm (Front) | 1090gm (Rear)
- Carbon weave: 3K
- Integrated magnet (Front only)
- Protection wheelbag
- Front track bolts (Front) | Rear track bolts (Rear)
- Disc valve adaptor air pipe at 90degrees
- Valve hole sticker
Tyre air pressure
The maximum air pressure allowed for tubular wheels is the one recommended by the manufacturer of the tubular tire you fit on your wheel.
For comfort and performance we recommend fitting 25 mm section tubular tires on our 26 mm wide rims and 23 mm section tubular tires on our 22.6 mm wide rims.